Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Arctic Cat ZR7000 LTD 137
Davidson's Sport & Lawn
ZR7000 LTD 137
Used 2016 Arctic cat ZR7000 137 Limited. One previous owner, very well maintained, QS3 fox shocks, studded track, storage bags & mirrors. Serviced and ready to go.
- 7000 4-Stroke Engine: Part of our clean technology family, the 7000 is a 1049cc 4-stroke, renowned for easily accessible midrange power. This quick-revving triple maintains optimal power thanks to EFI and a state-of-the-art engine management system designed to reduce engine braking.
- Arctic Drive System with Team Clutches: New for 2016, the Arctic Drive System™ incorporates a large TEAM BOSS driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Arctic race front suspension geometry was developed through racing. Our uniquely wide A-arm spacing complements the chassis design, which allows us to maintain a tighter suspension. And the new FOX® QS3 shocks let you adjust your shocks to suit the riding conditions without removing your gloves. Set the clicker to 1 for a smooth, comfortable ride like the LXR. Click it up a notch to setting 2, and you’ll straighten out the corners like a Sno Pro®. Or click up to number 3 to go head to head with an RR. These shocks have a premium coil over design with forged aluminum reservoir.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension: The SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension brings race day technology to everyday riding. Our U-shaped slot fits over a fixed shaft to allow a crucial half-inch of sliding movement. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the free-acting front arm follows the terrain, keeping your skis firmly planted over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. This significant detail controls ski lift during acceleration.
- Deluxe Digital Gauge: Information, beautifully packaged. That’s the best way to describe this dual LCD gauge. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, optional clock, fuel level indicator, optional battery voltage, coolant temperature, reverse, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Push-button Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. Go forwards to backwards and back to forwards in seconds.
- 12v Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- Electric Start: The fun starts here. With a simple turn of the key, the reliable electric start will get your motor running.
- Adjustable Handlebar with 5.5-in. Fixed Riser: Dial in your perfect riding position to reduce fatigue and ride even more. The adjustable handlebar allows you to rotate the bars in the riser block.
- ProCross Front Bumper: These lightweight aluminum bumpers add superior protection and a bold, stylish look. The powder-coated finish provides a scratch-resistant, shinny look.
- Goggle Holder: Heat from the engine dries your goggles while you ride, so you always have a dry, warm pair of goggles waiting.
- Tunnel Flare: These tunnel flares keep the wet snow spray off your back and extend your day on the trail.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: Delivering raw speed and precise cornering whether you’re racing to win or going 1-on-1 with the trails.
- Tunnel Bag: Rugged construction and ample capacity for storing all the things needed on the trail.
- High Performance Seat: Whether you’re racing, or just riding all out, the high-performance racing seat puts you in position to win.
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: The Sno Pro® brake lever is made from anodized aluminum and extends the whole width of the left handlebar grip, allowing you to reach the lever no matter what position your hand is in.
- 11" Mid-Height Windshield: The perfect mix of protection and comfort, for when the going gets really fast.
- Heated Drivers Seat: The heated drivers seat keeps the journey warm mile after beautiful mile.
- Radiator: Cooling is key when your machine works as hard as you do. The front-mounted radiator improves cooling, which adds to the performance.
- 137-in. RipSaw II Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: This 137-in. track combines the best features of Ripsaw, Cobra™ and Predator for excellent performance on a variety of trail conditions. Its 1.25-in. lugs offer less side bite through the corners, while delivering excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Type: 4-stroke
- Displacement: 1049cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 3
- Bore x Stroke: 82 x 62.2 mm
- Lubrication: Dry sump
- Ignition: Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 9.9 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 87
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3
- Front Travel: 10 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 21/49
- Reverse: Push-button
- Overall Length: 125.75 in.
- Overall Width: 47.75 in.
- Track Type: Ripsaw II
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 137 in.
- Lug: 1.25 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProCross - 6 in.
- Runner Type: Dual deep split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Standard
- Front Bumper: ProCross
- Goggle Holder: Standard
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heated Drivers Seat: Standard
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Radiator: Standard
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Tunnel Bag
- Seat: High Performance
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Standard
- Steering: 5.5" fixed riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Standard
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 11" Mid-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 82 x 62.2 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Digital T.C.I. with throttle position sensor
- 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Shock: FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP; Rear Track Shock: FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProCross - 6 in.
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Ripsaw II
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 137 in. x 1.25 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.9 gal.
- 11 in. Mid-height
- Team Arctic Green, Black
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers