Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Honda CMX500 REBEL
Stock Image: Matte Fresco Brown
Davidson's Sport & Lawn
Tax & License extra
Engine & Drivetrain Features
- Strong low-end torque: The DOHC liquid-cooled parallel-twin engine uses a square bore & stroke of 67 mm x 66.8 mm for an optimum combination of strong low-end torque and horsepower and excellent top-end performance. Prior year model shown.
- Smooth and compact: Engine vibration is kept to a minimum by using crank pins phased at 180 degrees and a balancer shaft behind the cylinders, which also contributes to the engine's compact size.
- Cruising power: Honda engineers tuned the Rebel's engine and exhaust system to perfectly suit the cruiser riding style, resulting in strong low-end torque, a wonderfully smooth powerband, and an ear-pleasing sound.
- High-tech design: A light and compact roller-rocker-arm assembly and shim-type valve adjustment allows a lower valve-spring load for reduced friction and a compact cylinder head. And to ensure precise cylinder shape, the engine uses the same centrifugal-cast thin-wall sleeves as found in the CBR600RR.
- Crisp throttle response: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection keeps the engine running efficiently in all conditions and ensures crisp throttle response. Prior year model shown.
- Sure shifting: The Rebel's six-speed transmission works in concert with the engine's broad powerband to make getting going from a stop easy, while also ensuring strong performance and excellent fuel economy during highway cruising. Prior year model shown.
Chassis & Suspension Features
- Distinctive chassis design: Combining elements of bobber and chopper styling in its iconic fuel tank design, narrow frame, raked-looking front end and black-out components, the Rebel has a raw, no-nonsense appearance that's bound to get noticed. Prior year model shown.
- Comfortable seat height: The Rebel's low 690 mm (27 in.) seat height allows most riders to easily put both feet flat on the ground at stops for added confidence. Want to bring a friend along? The optional passenger seat installs easily. Prior year model shown.
- Bold, oversize tires: Oversize tires (130/90-16 front; 150/80-16 rear) help to contrast the narrow frame and add to the Rebel's strong, confident stance. Prior year model shown.
- Available ABS: Front and rear disc brakes provide confident stopping power, or step up to available ABS for the ultimate in braking performance and peace of mind.
- Retro look, modern handling: Dual side-mount shocks and the raked-looking fork provide a retro look, but thoroughly modern comfort and handling. Prior year model shown.
- Ample range: Chopper-style fuel tank looks compact, but its 11-litre capacity combines with the engine's excellent fuel efficiency to let you ride far and wide between fill-ups. Prior year model shown.
- Side-mounted key: The side-mounted key location adds to the Rebel's retro character. Prior year model shown.
- LCD instrumentation: LCD instrumentation keeps you up to speed on your progress and the engine's operation. Prior year model shown.
- Customize your Rebel: A collection of custom-designed Honda Genuine Accessories—including windscreen, saddlebags, rear carrier rack, and more—let you create a Rebel that's uniquely your own.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled parallel twin
- Displacement: 471 cc
- Bore & Stroke: 67 mm x 66.8 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
- Fuel Delivery: PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
Chassis & Suspension
- Front Suspension: 41 mm telescopic fork; 121 mm (4.77 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension: Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustment; 96 mm (3.77 in.) travel
- Tires: Front: 130/90R-16 Rear: 150/80R-16
- Brakes: Front: ABS - 296 mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper Rear: ABS - 240 mm hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper
- Seat Height: 691 mm (27.2 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,491 mm (58.7 in.)
- Curb Weight: 188 kg (414 lbs.) including required fluids and full tank of gas—ready to ride
- Fuel Capacity: 11.4 L
- Colour: Matte Fresco Brown, Matte Axis Gray Metallic
- Warranty: 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus
NOTES:Specifications, features, illustrations and equipment shown are believed to be correct - however, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Honda Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in colours, specifications, accessories, materials and models. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. Some vehicles shown are U.S. or European models. Canadian specifications and models may vary.
- Engine Type
- Parallel twin
- 471 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 67 mm x 66.8 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- O-ring-sealed chain
- Front Suspension
- 41 mm telescopic fork; 121 mm (4.77 in.) travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustment; 96 mm (3.77 in.) travel
- Front Brakes
- ABS - 296 mm hydraulic disc with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes
- ABS - 240 mm hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 1,491 mm (58.7 in.)
- Seat Height
- 691 mm (27.2 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.4 L
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 188 kg (414 lb.)
- Matte Fresco Brown, Matte Axis Gray Metallic
- 12 months, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty; extended coverage available with Honda Plus