Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Suzuki BOULEVARD C90T
The Suzuki Boulevard C90T is a tour-ready cruiser powered by a fuel injected, 90 cubic inch, V-twin engine that delivers exceptional torque for outstanding acceleration in every gear. A strong five-speed transmission and shaft drive cleanly puts all that power to the ground. This bike also features fully integrated leather-look, rigid side cases and a comfortable passenger seat, all behind a large windscreen for remarkably comfortable cruising on the open road. With bold, classic styling, the C90T is also designed to capture attention whether you’re cruising down the boulevard or kicking back at a rest stop.
- Bright Metallic Mystic Silver paint with new tank graphics blend well with the Boulevard's classic styling, windscreen, leather-texture seats and matching saddlebags.
- Ninety cubic inch (1462cc), 54-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through dual pipes as it smoothly puts down power that's at home in town or out on the highway.
- Riders settle in behind a classically styled windscreen holding wide, buckhorn-style handlebars, with feet comfortably on forward-mount floorboards, while sitting on a plush seat that's just 28.3 inches above the ground.
- Each aluminum-alloy cylinder is plated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM), a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal. Each piston's upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- The 1462cc (90 cubic inch) long-stroke, liquid cooled, SOHC, 4-valves-per-cylinder, 54 degree V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while maintaining efficient operation.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute combustion and fuel efficiency.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. The system - it's the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes - delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- To further reduce mechanical noise, each cylinder head's cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps, and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle under varying conditions.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque, the C90T features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel-tank capacity.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever so clutch operation remains light. The system produces smooth downshifts by reducing pressure on the clutch plates under deceleration.
- Low maintenance shaft drive delivers efficient power delivery.
- The appeal of classic styling is combined with the benefits of modern touring performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and confidently housing the powerful engine.
- Engineers shaped the seat to allow a rider freedom of movement, not locking them into one position. The seat shape also accommodates riders of different sizes to reach the handlebars and footboards in comfort.
- Wide 130/80-17 front and dominant 200/60-16 rear tire are mounted on custom-styled seven spoke cast aluminum wheels.
- Large floorboard-type footrests are standard equipment for comfortable long range riding.
- Large-capacity, leather-texture saddlebags with Boulevard emblems are standard equipment, and convenient twist-lock fasteners provide plenty of storage capacity. These rigid saddlebags are made of durable, impact-resistant ABS plastic under stylish covers custom-matched to the leather-grain texture of the seats. They are designed as part of the bike, not as luggage add-ons.
- A large 18 L (4.8-gallon) fuel tank delivers long riding range for far fewer fuel stops.
- Easy to see atop the fuel tank, the C90T features a multi-function instrument package highlighted by a large analog speedometer. The package includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals and more. It delivers a level of instrumentation that is not often found on classically style cruisers.
- Well-placed and easy-to-use helmet holder on the rear fender's left side.
- Type: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54-degree V-twin
- Displacement: 1462cc,
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 mm (3.78 in.) x 101.0 mm (3.98 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Shaft Drive
- Overall Length: 2560 mm (100.8 in.)
- Overall Width: 990 mm (39 in.)
- Overall Height: 1440 mm (56.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1,675 mm (65.9 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 140 mm (5.5 in.)
- Seat Height: 720 (28.3 in.)
- Curb Mass: 363 kg (800 lb.)
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 130/80-17M/C 65H, tubeless
- Tires Rear: 200/60-16M/C 79H, tubeless
- Ignition Type: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Fuel Tank: 18.0L (4.8 US gal.)
- Standard Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, Liquid-cooled, SOHC, 54-degree V-twin
- Bore and Stroke
- 96.0 mm (3.78 in.) x 101.0 mm (3.98 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 9.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Shaft Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 130/80-17M/C 65H, tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 200/60-16M/C 79H, tubeless
- 1,675 mm (65.9 in.)
- Seat Height
- 720 (28.3 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.0L (4.8 US gal.)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 363 kg (800 lb.)
- 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty