2019 Suzuki GSX-R600
Call for Price
The Suzuki GSX-R600 continues its dominance in the AMA Pro Road Racing series, taking all 600cc championships in 2012 - including the Daytona Sportbike, Supersport West, and Supersport East. This further solidifies the GSX-R600 as part of a race-winning line of motorcycles from coast to coast.
In 2012, Suzuki celebrated the 1 millionth produced GSX-R motorcycle, a feat only accomplished with the support of fans, race teams, and dealers worldwide. To earn the rights as the top performer in its class, the GSX-R600 is developed with: an advanced race-proven 599cc, 4-cylinder, and liquid-cooled engine; a responsive, agile, and lightweight chassis; compact wheelbase; and race-developed suspension. In short, the GSX-R600 has once again proven to be the winning combination to Own The Racetrack.
- A 599cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
- Shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes help ensure efficient performance.
- Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- A 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system features a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve. The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal preference.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase helps reduce friction, improve heat transfer, increase durability and provide better ring seal.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Lightweight and compact: twin-spar aluminum cradle frame made of five cast sections and cast swingarm.
- An electronically Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force on the racetrack and at highway speeds.steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster features an analog tachometer with LCD readouts of the speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators. Also has a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine RPM indicator.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Small, simple and lightweight bodywork featuring exciting, aerodynamic styling
- Type: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Displacement: 599cc
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0 mm x 42.5 mm (2.638 in x 1.673 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 12.9 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: RK525SMOZ8, 114 links, Chain
- Suspension Front: Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.0 L (4.5 US gal )
- Overall Length: 2030 mm (79.9 in.)
- Overall Width: 710 mm (28.0 in.)
- Overall Height: 1135 mm (44.7 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1385 mm (54.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm ( 5.1 in.)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Curb Weight: 187 kg (412 lb. )
- Standard Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0 mm x 42.5 mm (2.638 in. x 1.673 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 12.9 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- RK525SMOZ8, 114 links, Chain
- Front Suspension
- Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 1385 mm (54.5 in.)
- Seat Height
- 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 17.0 L (4.5 US gal )
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 187 kg (412 lb. )
- 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty
Advertised price excludes applicable taxes and licensing. All off-road vehicles exclude taxes, licensing, freight and setup. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Contact dealer for details.