2020 Arctic Cat Riot X 8000 146"/2.00" ES Charcoal/Electric Blue
Call for Price
The True 50/50 Crossover
Both Riot and Riot X deliver ruthless crossover versatility, with available ARS™ II front suspension and CROSS-ACTION rear suspension. For deeper and steeper riding, Riot X is built to handle mountain riding.
- Riot X 8000: An 8000-Series C-TEC2™ engine, fortified with a vertical steering post and swaybar-equipped AMS front suspension.
- CROSS-ACTION Rear Suspension: CROSS-ACTION blends the increased weight transfer of an uncoupled rear arm with the optimal cornering and bump absorption of the patented SLIDE-ACTION front arm.
- FOX® ZERO QS3 Shocks: Easy to adjust, and built for any terrain and riding style. Our premium FOX ZERO QS3 shocks are available in 1.5- or 2.0-inch diameters.
- AMS™ Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) puts everything we learned about conquering deep snow onto your crossover Riot X.
- G2 ProClimb™ 7 Mountain Ski: This lightweight ski is contoured for easier steering, and integrates with the AMS spindles for better deep-snow performance.
- Adjustable Ski Stance: Easily adjust your ski stance —from 42- to 43 inches on Riot and from 39.5- to 41.5 inches on Riot X — for maximum adaptability.
- Reinforced Running Boards: Big air means big impact, which is why Riot's running boards are reinforced with an extrusion for added rigidity.
- Rear Rack: Haul more gear for an all-day ride with this standard rear rack.
- Engine Type: 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic Injection
- Ignition: Digitally Controlled CDI
- Engine Starter Output: 270 W @ 3000 RPM
- Fuel Delivery: Dual Stage Injection
- Exhaust: APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Oil System Capacity: 3.25 qt.
- Coolant System Capacity: 6.1 qt.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Chain Pitch: 96
- Track Drive Sprocket: 9 Tooth, 2.86 Pitch, Exvolute
- Reverse: Push-Button Engine
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5 or FOX 1.5 ZERO QS3 Coil-Over (varies by model)
- Sway Bar: Standard
- Front Travel: 10 in.
- Rear Suspension: CROSS-ACTION with 3 Wheel Rear Axle Assembly, Torque-Sensing Link Rear Arm and Adjustable Torsion Springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 1.5
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat IFP 2.0 or FOX 2.0 ZERO QS3 (varies by model)
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Overall Chassis Length: 132 in.
- Overall Chassis Width: 48-49 in.
- Overall Chassis Height: 48 in.
- Estimated Dry Weight: 525 lbs.
- Track Type: Challenger
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 146 in.
- Lug: 2 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 39.5-41.5 in. - Adjustable
- Ski Type/Width: G2 ProClimb - 7 in.
- Runner Type: Single Runner with Carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Clock: Digital
- Battery Voltage: Digital
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- Color: Charcoal/Electric Blue or Hyper Green/Electric Blue (varies by model)
- Heat Exchanger: Front/Long Tunnel
- Starter: Electric Push-Button
- Handlebars: Hooked with Grab Handle, 4.5 in. Riser
- Lighting: Dual Halogen 2-Bulb or LED with Accent Light (varies by model)
- Seating: Mountain
- Storage Components: Tunnel Bag
- Additional Accessories: Handguards, Heated Drivers Seat, Mirrors, Passenger Seat, Side Panel Wind Deflectors, Sno Pro Hooked Brake Lever, Tow Switch, Tunnel Flare, Visor Plug-Ins
- Standard Accessories: 12V Outlet, Brake Disc, Goggle Holder, Hand & Thumb Warmers, Ice Scratchers, Sport Front Bumper, Rear Rack, Steering, Tether Switch
- Windshield: 1 in. Mountain-Height
- Engine Type
- 8000 C-TEC2, 2-Stroke
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Dual Stage Injection
- Digitally Controlled CDI
- APV with Tuned Pipe, Pipe Sensor and Stainless Steel Manifold and Muffler
- Brake Type
- Stealth Hydraulic Master Cylinder
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response II
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- CROSS-ACTION with 3 Wheel Rear Axle Assembly, Torque-Sensing Link Rear Arm and Adjustable Torsion Springs
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- G2 ProClimb
- Ski Stance
- 39.5-41.5 in. - Adjustable
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 146 in. x 2 in.
- Dual Halogen 2-Bulb or LED with Accent Light (varies by model)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- Dry Weight
- 525 lb.
- 1 in. Mountain-Height
- Charcoal/Electric Blue
- Electric Start
- Electric Push-Button
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-Button Engine
Advertised price excludes applicable taxes and licensing. All off-road vehicles exclude taxes, licensing, freight and setup. Sale prices include all applicable offers. Contact dealer for details.